Family Prayer requests:
- For Kimmie and I as we juggle the amazing ministry opportunities this new semester. Pray for wisdom on how to manage front lines ministry with our kids.
- Pray for the Kiddos as all 4 of them will start full time school in the fall. They will all be in Hungarian school. Cruz in per-school and the other 3 in the neighboring village 1'st grade through 4'th grade. Pray for protection and peace for them. The school in in Hungarian. This will be a huge step for them and us, but we are all very excited to see what the Lord will do.
- Provision for our Christmas trip home. Pray for favor as the kids will miss a few week of schooling
- Classes start Sept 1. We have about 85 students for the semester. Pray for a fresh vision and power to accomplish the Lords plans in the lives of the staff and students.
- Caleb will teach John, Life of David (I&II Samuel) Preaching Lab, and a few discipleship classes. Kimmie will be helping lead the women's discipleship as well.
- Unity, vision and filling of the Holy Spirit for the team and staff serving this semester. We have some new things the Lord is doing and we are trusting Him to do exceedingly abundantly beyond what we can think or imagine.
- Pray for next semester. We are seeing God do great things with raising awareness for Bible College. We are praying for God to bring a great harvest of students from around the world, to help reach a new generation of world changers. We would love to see 120 students seeking Christ, praying about missions and studying His Word. Join me in asking the Lord of the Harvest for more laborers (students)